IsSkipPreviousEnabled is not working

Topics: Windows 8 Xaml
Oct 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Hi,
I am using media player framework entertainment theme. I am facing a problem regarding IsSkipPrevious control. I am playing a playlist and I want when user press Previous control it must play previously played track but it does not work. When I pressed, it restart playing the current track. Whereas the IsSkipNext control is working properly.
My Xaml Code is:
<mmppf:MediaPlayer x:Name="mediaPlayer" Background="Black" AutoPlay="True" AudioCategory="BackgroundCapableMedia" MediaEnded="PlaylistPlay" IsSkipNextVisible="True" IsSkipPreviousVisible="True" IsSkipNextEnabled="True" IsSkipPreviousEnabled="True">
If I need to write my own code for this then which event will trigger?
Please suggest me any solution.
Thanks in Advance.
Coordinator
Oct 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
There's a property on PlaylistPlugin called SkipBackThreshold that you can use to control this. Specifically, just set it to null.
        /// <summary>
        /// The amount of time into the media after which a skip back operation is treated as a reset (vs. going to the previous playlist item).
        /// If not set, skip back will always go to the previous playlist item.
        /// </summary>
        public TimeSpan? SkipBackThreshold
Nov 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM
I want to play the previously played media file of playlist. Is there any method or property for this ?
Coordinator
Dec 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question. If you set the SkipBackThreshold to null, it will always jump to the previous playlistitem instead of restarting.

Alternatively, you can call PlaylistPlugin.GoToPreviousPlaylistItem() to programmatically jump to the previous playlistitem.

Hoping I helped answer your questions.