windows phone ssme(SmoothStreamingMediaElement) Resources don't release

Topics: Windows Phone 8
Feb 27, 2014 at 3:59 AM
windows phone ssme(SmoothStreamingMediaElement ),return find Resources don't release。。。
Feb 28, 2014 at 9:50 AM
see my link here: probably same issue, with more info and test project:

Memory leak, issue 24249
Mar 3, 2014 at 12:46 AM
I have readed your link content,I think this is zhe same problem with me, but i have no good idea to solve the problem
do you have any good idea? i'm so worried. thank you very much
Mar 3, 2014 at 12:47 AM
I have readed your link content,I think this is zhe same problem with me, but i have no good idea to solve the problem
do you have any good idea? i'm so worried. thank you very much
Mar 3, 2014 at 9:37 AM
Reduced the memory leak a little bit as explained in my post, but I'm not able to get the SmoothStreamingMediaElementWrapper finalize. There is a memory leak in this component but I cannot solve it. If you use my test program in link mentioned earlier, you can see that the SmoothStreamingMediaElementWrapper are never finalized and when you enter/leave page with SmoothStreamingMediaElementWrapper you end up with many SmoothStreamingMediaElementWrapper in your application

Sorry, we probably need someone else to find the memory leak.
Sep 16, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Was curious if the memory leak issue in the above link is scheduled to be fixed in the next release? Reviewing my crash reports it looks like out of memory problems are by far my biggest source of crashes.