I'm developing Windows 8.1/Windows Phone 8.1 Universal application and using the player framework to play media files. I have modified some components of the player framework and have added the portable Universal.Xaml.Core portable project to my solution.
I have added a reference of the generated player framework dll to my project but while building my projects I'm getting the following error messages:
- Payload file Microsoft.PlayerFramework.xr.xml' does not exist.
- Payload file Microsoft.PlayerFramework\Themes\Classic.xbf' does not exist.
- Payload file Microsoft.PlayerFramework\Themes\Entertainment.xbf' does not exist.
- Payload file Microsoft.PlayerFramework\Themes\Generic.xbf' does not exist.
- Payload file Microsoft.PlayerFramework\Themes\Phone.xbf' does not exist.
How do I resolve the same?