Discussions under HTML5 web

Using this media framework on Azure Web Application

first post: ndpaz7 wrote: Hi, I'm using one of your examples (HTML Web Project) and i did u...

Support for IIS Smooth Streams

first post: Birbilis wrote: Are you using dash.js under the hood to play MPEG-DASH streams? ...

WebVTT in HTML player

first post: ltheONEl wrote: Is webVTT supported by the html player framework?

latest post: ibennett wrote: No afraid not. Just TTML.

Play Ready Client v2.5

first post: Saad1 wrote: Hi, Is there a compatibility known issues between play ready clie...

latest post: ibennett wrote: **Saad1 wrote:** > Hi, > > Is there a compatibility known issues ...

Audio bitrate switching in SilverLight Smooth Streaming playback

first post: Wendong wrote: Hi, When there are more than one bitrate for the same audio track...

Added values to support PlayReady DRM

first post: DEisenbacher wrote: Hello I see that the values for LicenseServerUriOverride and the Ch...

HTML 5 web and ASF

first post: arosner wrote: Hi, The javascript demo sample works fine with the given mp4 file...

HTML 5 captions

first post: Thuru wrote: Hi, HTML 5 captioning works well in the demo link that has been p...

Source code

first post: BenjaminDiele wrote: Hi, Is there a way to get source code that is up to date? The on...

latest post: timgreenfield wrote: You can find the v2.0 source code in a branch called "Universal". W...

Switching between multiple audio tracks with the silverlight plugin

first post: jcsirot wrote: Hello, I am using the HTML5 Player Framework (actually the silver...