Discussions under Windows 8 JavaScript

Regression: Audio from ad and video are overlapping

first post: Karak wrote: We have recently upgraded the versions our application is using for...

latest post: Karak wrote: Interestingly, on 3.0.0.4, if we create an override for PlayerFrame...

Invalid resource identifier: CastIcon

first post: aajax wrote: Hi, I just upgraded to the latest player from 2.0 version. When ...

PLeaReady Sample not working

first post: lakichemole wrote: Hi, Note: I'm using WinJS, and all remark below are related to th...

latest post: ibennett wrote: For Windows 10. the PlayReady client is part of the platform. You c...

ControlPlugin.js exception in _getPhysicalSize on Windows 8.1

first post: Karak wrote: Downloaded the new PF3 and tried to check out the Microsoft.PlayerF...

latest post: Karak wrote: Interestingly, when switching back to our client project which refe...

[Windows 8.1] 0x800a139e - JavaScript runtime error: Invalid resource identifier: TimeFormat

first post: davidezordan wrote: Hi, we are upgrading our Windows 8.1 app (using WinJS 4.0.1) to lat...

latest post: davidezordan wrote: Great, thank you for the quick reply!

Windows 10 support

first post: C0mmander wrote: Could you share some thoughts on support for Windows 10? I'm curren...

latest post: ibennett wrote: Yes indeed BETA 3 can be used: http://playerframework.codeplex.com...

Unable to get property 'VastAdPayloadHandler' of undefined or null reference

first post: yishuai wrote: Hi, When I ran Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Samples, the VAST/VMAP d...

Microsoft.Media.Advertising.FreeWheelFactory.loadSource resulting in "Class not registered" error

first post: savvydev wrote: I have a streaming video application that has been able to play vid...

latest post: lahloumehdi wrote: Hi, this is a bug with the VS update 4. You have to replace Micros...

Added values to support PlayReady DRM

first post: DEisenbacher wrote: Hello I see that the values for LicenseServerUriOverride and the Ch...

updating app to win 8.1

first post: yeegr wrote: Hello there, I've got a Win 8 app that uses PlayerFramework for v...

latest post: davidezordan wrote: Hi fabcal, have you tried using the workaround described in this di...