Discussions under Windows 8 Xaml

Hiding Player Controller

first post: IndieCoder wrote: I want to hide playback control (play, pause, slider, and volume bu...

WPF Support?

first post: CharlieHess wrote: Any chance of getting this in WPF? The built-in MediaElement cla...

latest post: cheetahtech wrote: Agreed. Would love to know.

Support for Embedded Caption in Player Framework

first post: d1gwangbok wrote: Hello, I am currently working on showing closed caption in UWP app....

Tooltip for timeline slider should give the time, instead of saying "seek"

first post: mfeingol wrote: My XAML-foo isn't strong enough to find a good way to do this in my...

latest post: PombeirP wrote: Been playing with this, and it seems you first need to: - handle th...

I can't compile for ARM/RELEASE

first post: RicardoPons wrote: Hello. I finished my application using your amazing framework!. M...

latest post: tappe wrote: Changing build type of all the playerframework projects into "Class...

Remove button in linear ads?

first post: villagra wrote: How to remove the "learn more" button in learn more? I need the old...

latest post: igorkulman wrote: Have you solved this? I am also looking for a way to remove the "le...

Navigating away from player on Windows 10 preview build crashes Win8 app

first post: bbgareth wrote: I have recently updated to the Insider Preview build 10547 of Windo...

latest post: bbgareth wrote: Realised I put this in the wrong place - have reposted under "Issues"

MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED : HRESULT - 0xC00D36C4

first post: jose_zattoo wrote: Hi, I'm getting this error trying to play a Smooth Streaming VOD: ...

latest post: Sandip2015 wrote: I am facing same issue too when using utf-8 encoded manifest files....

Bug in AdaptiveStreamingManager StartupBitrate

first post: mattiassjogren wrote: There's a bug in how the WinRT AdaptiveStreamingManager handles the...

latest post: mattiassjogren wrote: Done!

.net Framework Requirements for Visual Studio

first post: mwolfaardt wrote: I am trying to install the Microsoft.PlayerFramework.vsix for Visua...