Discussions under Windows Phone 8

Looking for framework version 1.8.1.0

first post: Dave066 wrote: Hi, I've an application that required the player framework version ...

Play m3u8 with AdaptiveType=HLS

first post: ndtai2510 wrote: With a simple m3u8 file, i can play it by windows phone project, bu...

Support for Embedded Caption in Player Framework

first post: d1gwangbok wrote: Hello, I am currently working on showing closed caption in UWP app....

ARM package deploying fail when I'm referencing MPF projects

first post: bondarenkod wrote: Hi! I'm trying to do some changes in MPF source code (ad part). S...

latest post: bondarenkod wrote: Hi! I'm apologize, but I can't help you. Now I'm using the w10m an...

I can't compile for ARM/RELEASE

first post: RicardoPons wrote: Hello. I finished my application using your amazing framework!. M...

latest post: tappe wrote: Changing build type of all the playerframework projects into "Class...

3009 AG_E_ATTRIBUTENOTFOUND

first post: sundayokpokor wrote: Was trying to play a DRM protected content with Microsoft Media Pla...

How to install Microsoft.PlayerFramework with Visual studio 2015 Enterprise RTM?

first post: nguyendangdung wrote: As the above question. Is the latest of Microsoft.PlayerFramework p...

Remove button in linear ads?

first post: villagra wrote: How to remove the "learn more" button in learn more? I need the old...

latest post: igorkulman wrote: Have you solved this? I am also looking for a way to remove the "le...

Data Binding on Advertisements

first post: karthikeyanmanick wrote: Hi All, I'm trying to add data binding to the Advertisement URI a...

InteractiveViewModel and MVVM

first post: MeSaNei wrote: Hi, I'm trying to implement custom UI buttons for my needs (WP8.1 ...

latest post: MeSaNei wrote: MVVM means no code behind. Отправлено с моего Windows ...