Player Framework for Windows 8 and WP8 (v1.3 beta)
Other Available Downloads
- Preview: New MPEG DASH adaptive streaming plugin for Windows Azure Media Services
- Preview: New Ultraviolet CFF plugin.
- Preview: New WP7 version with WP8 compatibility. (source code only)
- Source code is now available via CodePlex Git
- Misc bug fixes and improvements:
- WP8 only: Added optional fullscreen and mute buttons to default xaml
- JS only: protecting currentTime from returning infinity. Some videos would cause currentTime to be infinity which could cause errors in plugins expecting only finite values. (Issue 24179)
- All Xaml versions: Various observable collections were not correctly responding to calls to .Clear() (e.g. VisualMarkers)
- WP8 only: Companion ads would not display correctly. New CompanionHost control used + API for providing custom style.
- All Xaml versions: Honoring escaped characters in WebVTT.
- All Xaml versions: PositionedItemsControl incorrectly raised loading event during dynamic unloading of items removed from observable collection.
- All versions: FreeWheel SmartXml video view tracking is not passing up correct ct param. Should be PLAY time since last event, not ELAPSED time since last event.
- All versions: FreeWheel SmartXml now filters ad creatives based on AdReference.CreativeId if specified.
- JS only: FreeWheel SmartXML slot impressions not firing.
- Win8 Xaml only: Unloading MediaControlPlugin does not unwire PlaylistPlugin events.
- WP8 only: Adding default and customizable user agent for all ad requests. (Issue 24176)
- All Xaml versions: Regression due to SMPTE-TT image support added in v1.2: TTML rendering error when default region is used. (Scenario is most common when using in-stream captions.)
- All versions: Analytics library did not correctly unwire smooth streaming events when detached. (Issue 24173)
- Win8 Xaml only: Ads do not display when Windows settings are set to high contrast black.
- All Xaml versions: Fixed error when unloading player while nonlinear ad is showing.
Smooth Streaming Client SDK for Windows 8 ApplicationsMicrosoft PlayReady Client SDK for Windows 8 Applications
Nice release guys, especially the cff part. Works fine too.
Any chance that the CFF and Dash support will be released for the silverlight part too?
on Jun 26, 2013 at 4:28 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.