Player Framework for Windows and WP (v1.3 beta 2)
Other Available Downloads
- Includes all changes in v1.3 beta 1
- Additional support for Windows 8.1 Preview
- Breaking change: replaced public constructors in advertising model objects with factory class to reduce the number of activatable WinRT classes. See updated "programmatic ad" sample for examples on how to use.
KNOWN ISSUES IN WINDOWS 8.1
- JS: TTML caption regions may not appear in correct place due to layout changes in IE.
- Xaml & JS: Deprecated MediaControl object is still used instead of newer SystemMediaTransportControls.
- JS: Calling WinJS.Binding.processAll(...) in individual navigation pages will cause internal player binding to get overwritten causing the control panel to not function correctly.
- This release includes Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8 versions and can be installed on either Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 machines running either Visual Studio 2012 or 2013.
- To develop with the Windows 8.1 version, you must be running Windows 8.1 with VS 2013.
- The Win 8.1 version is a preview release to be used for development and testing purposes on Windows 8.1. An updated version of this SDK will be released to coincide with general availability of Windows 8.1
- Source code for this release is available in a separate "win81" branch.
Smooth Streaming Client SDK for Windows 8 ApplicationsSmooth Streaming Client SDK for Windows 8.1 ApplicationsMicrosoft PlayReady Client SDK for Windows 8 ApplicationsMicrosoft PlayReady Client SDK for Windows 8.1 ApplicationsMicrosoft Smooth Streaming Client for Windows Phone
Big Work Nice,Thank For All the Workers
on Sep 27, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.