Player Framework for Windows and WP (v1.3)
Other Available Downloads
- Includes all changes in v1.3 beta 1 and v1.3 beta 2
- Support for Windows 8.1 RTM and VS2013 RTM
- Xaml: New property: AutoLoadPluginTypes to help control which stock plugins are loaded by default (requires AutoLoadPlugins = true).
- Support for SystemMediaTransportControls on Windows 8.1
- JS: Support for visual markers in the timeline.
- JS: Support for markers collection and markerreached event.
- JS: New ChaptersPlugin to automatically populate timeline with chapter tracks.
- JS: Audio and caption track selector view is now loosely coupled from control panel allowing developers to easily replace with custom UI.
- Xaml: New event: CaptionsPlugin.CaptionParsed to allow easier access to overriding individual styles.
- Resolution detection now supports new Win8.1 scaling factors.
- Support for displaying thumbnails above timeline (new sample included)
- Support for disabling trickplay during FF, RW, & scrubbing.
- New WinRT component available to capture advertising analytics events.
- Removing zlib dependency for analytics support.
- JS: Support for Stop button. Typically used to stop video and navigate to previous page.
- Support for new "More..." button in toolbar. Typically used to show flyout with more options than will fit in control panel.
- Support for new DisplayMode button to toggle between letterbox and fullscreen views. Note: Not available in Win8.0 Xaml version.
- Replay feature will now play from beginning if ReplayOffset is null.
- Apps now have opportunity to intercept and/or cancel player handled ad clicks.
- Win8 Xaml: Esc key now toggles out of fullscreen mode.
- JS: Adding option to display duration instead of remaining time.
- WP8 binaries are now signed.
- WP: Support for overriding ResourceManager to provide custom localization
- Win8: Support for new SelectingTracks event to override default track selection behavior.
- New Scrubbing VisualState for SeekableSlider control
- Support for 1080p WP devices
- Audio only support
- Various bug fixes. See Full list of check-ins for more details.
Smooth Streaming Client SDK for Windows 8 ApplicationsSmooth Streaming Client SDK for Windows 8.1 ApplicationsMicrosoft PlayReady Client SDK for Windows 8 ApplicationsMicrosoft PlayReady Client SDK for Windows 8.1 ApplicationsMicrosoft Smooth Streaming Client for Windows Phone
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.