Player Framework v220.127.116.11
Other Available Downloads
- Fix for ComTypeMarshalling_MissingInteropData and other related issues with .NET Native Toolchain Compiling enabled on WinJS Release builds.
- Fix for MediaClosed never fires after calling MediaPlayer.Close() for XAML apps.
- Fix for continuous buffering of some HLS streams in WinJS apps.
- For JS apps, the correct references are as follows:
<!-- PlayerFramework references -->
<link href="/Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Js/css/PlayerFramework-dark.css" rel="stylesheet">
<!--<link href="/Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Js/css/PlayerFramework-Entertainment-dark.css" rel="stylesheet">-->
<link href="/Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Js/css/PlayerFramework-Universal-dark.css" rel="stylesheet">
<!-- PlayerFramework.Core references -->
<!-- PlayerFramework.Adaptive references -->
<!-- PlayerFramework.Advertising references -->
<link href="/Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Js.Advertising/css/PlayerFramework.Advertising.css" rel="stylesheet">
<!-- PlayerFramework.TimedText references -->
<link href="/Microsoft.PlayerFramework.Js.TimedText/css/PlayerFramework.TimedText.css" rel="stylesheet">
<!-- PlayerFramework.Analytics references -->
INSTALLATION and UNINSTALLATION
- It is highly recommended that you follow the following procedure to install Player Framework:
- In Visual Studio, close any solutions you have open that have projects referencing Player Framework and/or its plugins.
- Uninstall the previous v3 version of Player Framework from Visual Studio > Tools > Extensions and Updates.
- Exit Visual Studio.
- Install the updated Player Framework by double clicking on the VSIX and choosing all of the defaults.
- It is highly recommended that you follow the following procedure to uninstall Player Framework:
- Run Visual Studio as Administrator
- Close any solutions you have open that have projects referencing Player Framework and/or its plugins
- Uninstall Player Framework from Visual Studio > Tools > Extensions and Updates.
- Exit Visual Studio.
Microsoft Universal Smooth Streaming Client SDK
Project architecture is totally different from samples provided for regular windows 10 universal apps.
Conclusion, need 2 hours to get to the sample I really like to know, and 0.5 hours to learn.
Content is really useful and made with blood, sweat and tears.
just my two cents.
on Jun 14 at 10:21 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.