HTML5 Player Framework 1.1 (Browsers)
This Player Framework is for browser-based video playback. To build a HTML5-based application for Windows 8, please use the "Player Framework for Windows 8 Metro".
- HTML5 Player Framework Examples - This is a set of examples showing how to setup and initialize the HTML5 Player Framework. This includes examples of how to use the Player Framework with both the HTML5 video tag and Silverlight player.
- Note: Be sure to unblock the zip file before using.
- Note: In order to test Silverlight fallback in the included sample app, you need to run the html and xap files over http (e.g. over localhost).
- Silverlight Players - Visit the Silverlight-based Player Framework 2.6 Downloads page to download the two pre-built players that include support for IIS Smooth Streaming and Progressive Download.
- The hosted Silverlight .xap files referenced in the samples are not meant for use on other sites and the links will change.
- This framework is associated with the Silverlight-based Player Framework. We are in the process of migrating the Silverlight version over to this project site.
No reviews yet for this release. (Previous release: 3 stars out of five with 1 rating and 1 review)
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.