Windows 8 - OnAcquireLicense

Topics: Windows 8 Xaml
May 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Hey, how i can get a Stream with license.. like in LicenseAcquisition,OnAcquireLicense(Stream licenseChallenge, Uri licenseServerUri) from System.Windows.Media. I need to take a license, add some custom logic and send message to the server.
Coordinator
May 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Windows 8 uses the PlayReady SDK instead of a LIcenseAcquirer. Please refer to the PlayReady SDK docs for more info ... or you can also take a look at the sample app we ship with the player framework (which has an example of the PlayReady SDK in use).
May 18, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Edited May 18, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Yes, I know that Windows 8 uses a different api.

I creating application based on the drm for a large company, in a version for iOS and Android there is no problem with drm, where everything looks something like this:

playItem.LicenseUri = "blah-licenseManager.asmx";
playITem.MediaSource = "blabla.ism.manifest";
playItem.CustomData = "<ExternalData> <userid> dada </ UserID> <Msisdn> dadada </ MSISDN> </ ExternalData>";
playITem.BeginRequestLicense ();

In version SL/WP7/WP8, overrides OnLicenseAcquire and I set CustomData and create custom headers:

request.ContentType = "application / xml";
request.Headers ["referer"] = "http://blablabla/SilverPlayer.xap";
request.Headers ["msprdrm_server_redirect_compat"] = "true";
request.Headers ["msprdrm_server_exception_compat"] = "true";

Without setting a header, always will be redirected.

How do I set the headers when sending license in PlayReady SDK if it's possible?
I look into Filder when i try send license on the server, I always be redirected, as in SL without custom headers.